Initially modeled in Excel and then web-enabled using the SpreadSheetConverter add-in, most spreadsheet functions and formulas are available, so calculations, look-ups, conditional formatting and custom validation can be incorporated as required.
- forms can be stand-alone or pass data back to processing scripts
- calculations can utilize over 230 Microsoft Excel 2019 functions
- WEBSERVICE() function can query SQL databases and web services
- any field can interact with data entered or REST API query
- JSON returned from REST API can be parsed into calculations
- submitted data can be reloaded into for adjustments