These applications are built with FileMaker and use PHP Data Objects (PDO) instead of ODBC to provide a high-performance, ultra-efficient SQL database client that offers some pretty useful advantages over competing approaches.
- PDOModel abstraction layer drastically simplifies database interactions
- connect to MySQL, Postgres, SQlite, SQL Server, no ODBC required
- work with multiple SQL databases or REST APIs simultaneously
- send calculated parameters to optimized queries in PDO scripts
- use transactions if transaction support is enabled on target database
- add calculations and processes without changes to data sources
- send and receive minimal amount of data for optimized performance
- integrate peripheral devices like bar code readers or scanners
- output perfect invoices, receipts, emails, labels, bar codes or PDFs
Take advantage of this incredibly efficient, cost-effective technology to deliver fast, secure, highly adaptable and scalable solutions in a fraction of the typical development time.