Email processing utilities, built with FileMaker and incorporating the Dacons MailIt plug-in, can encapsulate business processes into e-mail transactions, making them manageable via standard SSL enabled e-mail methods.
Transactions can be monitored using standard e-mail tracking mechanisms, and systems can leverage existing routing, security, anti-virus, and distribution list mechanisms.
- connect to e-mail accounts hosted on POP3 or IMAP servers
- extract incoming e-mail messages and attachments into databases
- intelligently parse message data into SQL databases, Excel, or XML
- execute stored procedures or scripts based on message content
- filter, reformat, merge, encrypt, export data into different formats
- forward or distribute merged or processed data to different recipients
- generate individualized database-generated PDF file attachments
- audit transactions using standard e-mail management techniques