One of the best things about FileMaker is it's excellent integration capabilities. Businesses can create secure, web-enabled, multi-user utilities which connect to and leverage ASP, JSON, ODBC, PHP, IMAP, POP3, SMTP, SQL, VBA or XML components.
- importing, relating, optimizing, indexing, and cataloging information
- manipulating, parsing, repairing, validating, merging, and routing data
- applying custom business rules, calculations, or conditional updates
- performing relational look-ups, verifications, replacements, or comparisons
- aggregating information from different data sources for report generation
- reformatting or packaging information for export into other systems
- programmatically generating and executing scripted processes
Using a relatively simple application to connect complex and disparate technologies and datas sources, businesses can quickly design, build, and deploy customized automated processes.
Extremely cost-effective solutions that simplify complex processes, bridge gaps, increase efficiency and intelligently connect people with information. Take advantage of these flexible integration capabilities to solve problems fast.