Custom data services help businesses take advantage of modern data exchange technologies by building custom client interfaces that can intelligently integrate existing system data with dynamically attained new data from SQL queries or REST API calls.
Interfaces utilize components of FileMaker, Excel, and PHP because these technologies can be combined to provide an extremely cost-effective but extraordinarily deep and wide toolkit for building custom data processing and information management solutions.
- multi-user relational databases and processing systems
- web-enabled spreadsheets and advanced calculator forms
- email utilities for processing messages and attachments
- parsers for extracting data from documents and web services
- script generators for building and running batch processes
- file system utilities for manipulating files and directories
- converters for filtering data into different formats
- encryption utilities for protecting text and documents
These capabilities can be combined to solve complex data processing problems, creating precision business solutions quickly and resourcefully.