Custom data services take advantage of high-performance data exchange technologies via custom client interfaces that can work simultaneously with data from existing systems as well as dynamically attained new data from SQL or REST API queries.
Interfaces can utilize components of FileMaker, Excel, PHP and SQL because these technologies can be connected to provide an extremely cost-effective but extraordinarily deep and wide toolkit for building custom data processing and information management solutions.
- multi-user relational databases and processing systems
- web-enabled spreadsheets and advanced calculator forms
- email utilities for processing messages and attachments
- parsers for extracting data from documents and web services
- script generators for building and running batch processes
- file system utilities for manipulating files and directories
- converters for filtering data into different formats
- encryption utilities for protecting text and documents
These capabilities can be combined to solve complex data processing problems, creating precision business solutions quickly and resourcefully.